- Commercial & Business Litigation
- Business Law
- Real Property Litigation & Transactions
- Civil Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes & Litigation
- The Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019
- Restraints of Trade in Alabama
- Real Property: The Devil is in the Details or an Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure.
- Direct and Derivative Shareholder Actions
- Negotiations Take Time
- Tax Sales of Real Property in Alabama
- LLC Member Duties: The New Implied Contractual Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing, Part 1
- The Rare Business Litigation Trial
- Case Study: Member Dispute and Buy-Sell Provisions
- Collecting on A Judgment: I’ve Got a Judgment, Now What Do I Do?
- The Direct Shareholder Claim – Squeeze-Out or Shareholder Oppression
- Case Study: Membership Interest Buyout Dispute
- Which Bankruptcy Chapter is Right for Me?
- Important Bankruptcy Terms
- LLC Member Duties: The New Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing, Part 2
- Direct and Derivative Shareholder Claims into the 21st Century
- Damages in a Direct Shareholder Claim
- How to Protect Your Business While Being Sued
- Dispelling Business Formation Myths
- What Evidence is Admissible in a Contract Dispute?
- How Violating Company Bylaws Can Lead to Litigation
- Breach of Express or Implied Warranty
- Can I Sue Over Bad Reviews of My Business?
- What Qualifies as a Trade Secret?
- What Are the Elements of a Breach of Contract Claim?
- What You Need to Know About Tortious Interference
- Protecting Your Interests in a Partnership Dissolution
- The Importance of Indemnity Clauses
- Should You File a Derivative or Direct Shareholder Lawsuit?
- The Key to Drafting an Enforceable Shareholder Settlement
- Preparing for Business Litigation
- Important Elements of Proving Business Fraud
- The Difference Between “Material” and “Immaterial” Contract Breaches